Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ick

So today we got hit by a bit of a wind and rain/snowstorm. In the morning, I had to walk down to the bus stop down a large hill. I fell really hard on my ass within about 20 steps away from the door since it's still really icy. And because of the rain of course I fell right in a puddle. About 2 minutes later, because the universe obviously decided I should be equally soaked on all side of my body, I faceplanted into another puddle. So all in all in was a beautiful day.

...Funny part is, we were heading to the swimming pool downtown.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't life fun like that.
    Well, after the distrous snow storm here, my car was stuck. Then they grated the street and left it behind a two foot wall of snow. After I shoveled enough to get the door open... I managed to hit my head really hard trying to get it.
    Isn't winter grand? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What! No pictures! Just kidding, when do you get your yax trax? - should have sent you some in your care package. Hope you enjoyed getting wet again in the pool. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete